New Opportunities for State Government Workers

GESB Financial Advice has been wound up as per the State Governments request.  As such, GESB members will now need to seek financial advice from another Financial Planner as GESB can only offer General Advice.

Recommendations from GESB say to seek advice from a Financial Adviser with an Australian Financial Services Licence.  Our recommendation is that you seek advice from a FPA Professional Practice.  A qualified Certified Financial Planner is the best option.  Benchmark Consultants can provide advice under these qualifications and more.

For any former GESB members who now find themselves without Financial Planning advice, please feel free to contact the Benchmark Consultants office on 9293 2922 to arrange an obligation free initial meeting.  We can help you get back on track, with over 25 years experience with government employees, you couldn’t be in better hands.

Continue reading